Friday, October 7, 2016

Applejack Meme comp.

*warning apple horse is not really the best pony

I guess this isn't a rave now. Good job on fixing the gif.









Yeah, if malphy could send me more memes, that'd be great.


You like Memes, don't you squidward







What's a dank meme?









*Insert shit here*










I made this extra-large for your viewing pleasure.








Applejack, did you kill the orphans?













I mean this is a huge success if you think about it!












Is there a royal guard here, problem?











Never tell Applejack what to do, She'll cut yo ass.











This meme is so good it's almost felonious. (Ya get it? As in felonious munk?)












Just fucking end it now.









Applejack, for the last time, Apples are NOT a real currency.











Great winkering stallions Batman!










All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces












Wow, assuming I need help bucking trees?








Please use one word to describe the texture of their magical fur.







I still like a good facehoof.












Gee this is a joke from season two, if I recall.






That's real helpful in a world without fucking cars!




































No comments:

Post a Comment