Sunday, January 7, 2018

Depression Memes: Not The Healthiest Coping Method

It really do be like that


Congratulations, you played yourself

I have a few of these

I'm a retired surfer

Garbage caption, why didn't I crop this?

Oof 100

Death escapes yet again

It's the human torch

Not the worst pick up line

Jinkies.

An oldie, but a goodie.


Love me some Ben 10, not the shitty reboot though

Is this edgy enough yet?

Quick, shoot yourself!

This was fake news

Life a hoe

At least cut me some slack

Memes are true happiness

I originally misspelled happiness on this post

This one really isn't funny

"i just remember i was lonely i guess i am always
 it's not a problem
 it's just something
i got used to it"

That's a song, it's good but depressing
"I don't want to die, but truly i don't wanna be alive"
Another song, first half is banging



Only losers don't have memes, i'm a winner

I made this. I actually threw these away because they depressed me.

This is the other side, I started with this one

These memes won't be too funny to you unless you're going through something rough, and if you are I highly suggest you get some counseling or therapy, professional help is insanely useful in the battle against your demons. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment