Friday, April 3, 2020

The Last Daily Standing

Well, this isn't how I wanted it to end.

I haven't exactly been keeping up with the standings of the other Dailies but for the longest time it was just Sweetie Belle Daily; I blinked and it was gone. In an odd way it saddens me, these were wacky, goofy, meaningless blogs about characters or memes from this horse show we all liked but in a strange way, they're important. Losing them hammers in on the idea of the passing of time, on how everything we loved has changed, how it's always changing. The show has been over for a while now and it's been even longer since I've watched it but the people I met because of it and the time I spent with it I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I'd give all I had to be in those times again.


Signing off, I like Ponies!



No comments:

Post a Comment